Here they are: the most anticipated products at the 27th International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF):
– Erin Sullivan Objects‘ super-tactile Alligator stool resembles layered skins, lightness and density co-exist in Feather, and more subtle patterning dresses the sharp planes of Snake.
– A composition of bronze spheres rises to support a round top on the Bubble side table by Erin Sullivan Objects.
– For its first rug collection, Grain commissioned Guatemalan artisans to flat-weave locally sourced wool into three patterns including El Prado. All are available at 48 by 72 and 96 by 120 inches.
– My Turn by Bensen Manufacturing. Putting a literal spin on the archetypal wing chair, its sharp profile rotates a full 360 degrees on a hidden swivel.
– Helio by Niche Modern. With bright colors and a slender form, just 5 inches across, these pendant fixtures can make a statement in clusters or alone.
– Sven by Douglas Design Studio. Finger-joint hinges on the doors of this walnut credenza accentuate the slatted construction overall.
– Angles 2 by Jan Kath Design. Sharp edges show their softer side in the pattern of this rug that’s hand-knotted from wool, silk, and nettle fiber.
– Graph by Moonish. Crisp grids, evocative of blueprints, are screen-printed on paper to transform walls into architectural statements.
– Nura by Carpyen. Providing ambient light, without glare, the LED modular fixture also lends abstract intrigue to walls or ceilings.
– From Above II by Hagit Pincovici. An abstraction of aerial photography appears in lacquer on the cocktail table’s MDF top, 47 inches in diameter.
– Lilt by Bernhardt Design. Memories of climbing trees yielded the branchlike stainless-steel frame of this chair, angled to encourage repose.
– Tapered Softwall by Molo reveals its internal structure.
– Indigo Fanning Paper Stool by Molo, created by connecting modules with end magnets.
– Benchwall by Molo, a pairing of a seat with an extra-slim 6-foot-high backrest.
– Cantilever char in chromed tubular steel and leather by VS America.
– Marilyn Reversal wallcovering in Mylar in Sandshell on Champagne by Flavor Paper.
– Cave rug in hand-tufted merino wool by the Classic Rug Collection.
– Terra collection tiles in porcelain by Marca Corona.
– Long Bubble chandelier in glass and nickel-plated brass by Pelle.
– St. Charles vanity in marble, ash, cork and powder-coated steel by Volk Furniture.
– Surfwise wallpaper by Paper Mills.
– Wood and Copper shelving in reclaimed Douglas fir and tubular copper by Michele Varian.
Now, it’s your time to choose. Which one of this products it’s your absolutely favorite? Leave the answer in the comments section.